It was a pleasure hosting Quennie and family. They were all super friendly and warm. They took great care of our place, left it clean and tidy, and was a pleasure to speak with. We highly recommend them as guests and would gladly host them again.
She gave us a this review on AirBnB
Our host, Mary Ann, was so accommodating. The arrangement and the things in her condo unit will show how well she treated her guests. You will not feel far from your home. Her Montecito home is recommendable to everybody.
They also left us this note in our guestbook.
It was our first time to stay in a condotel unit. I could say that staying in such a unit is better than a hotel. The owners of this unit are both accommodating and treated the guests well. I like the way Mary Ann keep her unit especially the kitchen. You don’t feel far from your home. Overall, we enjoyed our stay in their unit. We will definitely come back here and even recommend to our friends.
Thank you very much and God bless you.
From Donald and Quennie
It is such a pleasure having an entire family (two adults, two kids and a baby ) stay in our unit. We made sure it was extra awesome and kid-friendly.
The Marriott Grand Ballroom is just outside the residential community compound, so it was very convenient for them to just walk to the convention area.
Thank you AirBNB for choosing us ( and thus our Awesome Philippine Vacation Condos) as Superhosts again!
What are SuperHosts?
Superhosts develop their hospitality style by welcoming guests frequently. You must host 10 trips within the last year.
Superhosts provide listings that inspire enthusiastic reviews. At least 80% of your reviews need to be 5 stars.
The Awesome Philippine Vacation Condos have 100% 5-Star reviews!
High Response Rate
Being responsive shows guests they have your support. Superhosts maintain a 90% response rate or higher by responding to guests quickly.
Superhosts don’t cancel confirmed reservations unless there are extenuating circumstances. We have zero cancellations!
Awesome Vacation Condo
What are superhosts?
The Awesome Vacation Condo is conveniently located at the gated Montecito Residential Resort, adjacent to Mariott Hotel, ResortsWorld Manila, Newport Mall and Casino in Newport City, Pasay.
Newport City is right across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, hub of the Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ busiest airline. It takes only a short trip to favorite destinations and traffic arteries :
- near South Expressway/Skyway
- 5 to 10 minutes to NAIA Terminals 1 and 2
- 5 to 10 minutes to Coastal Road and bayside ( including Solaire Casino and SM Mall of Asia )
- 10 to 15 minutes to Makati business district, Fort Bonifacio (Bonifacio Global City)
- Star Cruises center
- Public transport/shuttles (sometime free) to major tourist and business centers
- Makati (Makati CBD)
- Ortigas Center/ Pasic CBD
- Bonifacio Global City ( Taguig )
- Binondo (Manila),
- Pasay and
- Eastwood City (Quezon City)
A FREE shuttle goes around Newport City – expect one every 12 minutes in front of Montecito.
For ResortsWorld Manila members, there is a FREE shuttle service of vibrant red and white vansyou that you can use to hop-on and hop-off at regular intervals from key points within Metro Manila.
- Cavite (McDonald’s New Molino)
- Las Piñas City (McDonald’s Las Piñas )
- Makati City (Paseo Center, Paseo de Roxas)
- Mandaluyong City (California Garden Square )
- Manila (Lucky Chinatown Mall, McDonald’s – J. Abad Santos, Quirino, UN Avenue)
- Marikina City (McDonald’s Marcos Hi-Way)
- Muntinlupa City (Caltex Alabang)
- Parañaque City (Coastal Mall, McDonald’s – Doña Soledad, BF Southpark)
- Pasay City (SM Mall of Asia, McDonald’s EDSA – Taft, Buendia-Pasay)
- Pasig City (Richmonde Hotel Ortigas)
- Quezon City (Eastwood City Mall, Araneta Commercial Center, McDonald’s – Commonwealth, Muñoz, EDSA, EDSA-Panay, Banaue Tirad Pass)
- Rizal (Sta. Lucia Grand Mall, McDonald’s Taytay )
- San Juan City (McDonald’s Wilson, Caltex Connecticut)
Enjoy Awesome access when you stay in the Awesome Condo at the Montecito
Large swimming pool plus a wading pool with jacuzzi
The Montecito is in the middle of Resort World/Newport City – a world-class, leisure community. Within walking distance are numerous landmarks:
- Resorts World Casino
- Republiq Bar
- Newport Mall
- Newport Performing Arts Theater
- Villamor Golf course – a 60 hectare 18-hole 6,908 par 72 golf course
- Marriott Hotel
- Maxim Hotel, the country’s first and only 6-star hotel
- Shrine of St. Therese
The Condo is inside the gated Montecito Residential Resort community adjacent to Mariott Hotel
Montecito has six low-rise, low density residential towers.
The corridor leading to the condo overlooks Villamor Golf Course
The Shrine of St. Therese is a church and columbarium. It is shaped like a cross when viewed from the air.
Resorts World Manila the building complex housing Newport Mall, ResortsWorld Casino, theater and Maxim hotel. It is also the central hub for ResortWorld shuttles going to numerous locations in Metro Manila and suburbs, including Eastwood City, Makati and Ortigas business districts, Global City, Divisoria, and many more.
Various dining establishments ( Gerry’s Grill, Yellow Cab, Dunkin Donuts and Sumo Sam ) are at the Butterfly Garden just outside the Montecito compound.
And of course there are convenience stores ( e.g. Family Mart at the Butterfly Garden, 7-11 across the Mall ), supermarket (Metro), fast food restaurants (McDonalds, Shakey’s), gas station and public parking.